User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Ask EMCE questions Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9], Prev  
EMCE
Notorious D.A.D.
90691 Posts
user info
edit post

Hmmm

I guess there is no real "late to work" because there isn't really a mandated start time. You come in when you want, and leave when you want. As long as you make your meetings, get your work done, and get your 40 hours/week in, no one cares.

To your question, perhaps? My wife had to travel for work for 3 weeks recently, leaving me to care for the kiddo by myself. When explaining this to my manager (as to why I might have to cut out early to get to daycare before it closes), she asked if I'd rather just work remotely M, T, TH, F? Usually I work remotely M, F.

10/8/2026 8:55:48 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17841 Posts
user info
edit post

I pretty much alternate weeks with wfh, last week was in office and this one lady with 2 kids going through a divorce had a teacher meeting that day so they let her work from home. I mean i get it and want to be sympathetic but damn if i wasn't jelly

However, i also don't have to raise kids and sneak in fuck time on my wfh lunch breaks either...

Anyways

Whens the last time you were on a boat?

10/8/2026 9:01:39 PM

EMCE
Notorious D.A.D.
90691 Posts
user info
edit post

Couple of years ago, in Cancun

10/8/2026 9:06:44 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17841 Posts
user info
edit post

What state do you want to visit that you've never visited?

10/8/2026 9:09:04 PM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » Ask EMCE questions Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9], Prev  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.