Crybaby Kelce got wide open thanks to a missed holding call.
9/14/2026 10:26:19 PM
Bo Nix got butterfingers
9/14/2026 10:34:54 PM
more like Thro Pix
9/14/2026 11:08:45 PM
Wish i woulda thought of that
9/14/2026 11:49:26 PM
The Schedule is hard to beat.
9/15/2026 12:46:25 PM
I dont think he gets there
9/17/2026 6:19:57 PM
had a hunch Allen would score the first TD in the new stadium
9/17/2026 8:26:42 PM
I'm looking forward to the Collinsworth-Mahomes love affair to get back on track tonight!
9/20/2026 8:24:23 PM
I hope swift is there
9/20/2026 8:26:42 PM
Johnson #10 fun to watch these last few plays
9/20/2026 10:30:28 PM
Looks like a turnover to me[Edited on September 20, 2026 at 11:41 PM. Reason : Guess not]
9/20/2026 11:38:12 PM
Andy Reid is all
9/20/2026 11:43:15 PM
Man staffird gotta be mad at that ferguson dude...thats 3 this game
9/21/2026 10:34:12 PM
Muh boys
9/27/2026 8:05:25 PM
The jj mccarthy era in minn is done lol
9/28/2026 7:03:23 PM