User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Cognac Page [1]  
PaulISdead
All American
8985 Posts
user info
edit post

I think I just recently had it for the first time on an Air France flight since it was gratis

How do you enjoy this beverage?

10/7/2026 2:54:42 PM

Bullet
All American
29878 Posts
user info
edit post

10/7/2026 3:13:57 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31653 Posts
user info
edit post

I DON'T enjoy it.

10/7/2026 3:54:58 PM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » Cognac Page [1]  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.