User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » The NY Times 100 Best TV Shows of the 21st Century Page [1]  
rwoody
Save TWW
40453 Posts
user info
edit post

Here’s The New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of the 21st Century: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2026/arts/television/best-tv-shows-21st-century.html

Lots of people real mad online, I'm happy with it

I've seen all or most of 57, some of another 10-11. Halt and Catch Fire and Band of Brothers are only ones I haven't seen that I want to. Hadn't heard of the Bureau, check it out this weekend only to realize in the first 15 minutes that it has been remade in America as the Agency, which I already watched

9/27/2026 11:09:44 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17581 Posts
user info
edit post

Halt and catch fire was pretty meh. Maybe it got better, i think it lasted like 3 seasons

9/27/2026 11:16:36 PM

 Message Boards » Entertainment » The NY Times 100 Best TV Shows of the 21st Century Page [1]  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.