Yes, this shit again.YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS
9/6/2026 11:43:28 AM
1-0A good start2-0 Impressive second half, good defense
9/12/2026 7:02:53 PM
3-0, 1-0 ACCTook care of business todayThe A-list is now:
9/19/2026 9:50:41 PM
Saw a guy in a UNC hat today, in bumfuck tx...i said you like UNC? A few times i've gotten the oh i don't really know anything about them. Dudes like yep i said oh I'm a state guy. He real quick is like "oh so sorry for you"...i'm kinda like damn he got me. Then he goes "as long as you don't say duke!" We had a real good lol at that point.]
9/19/2026 9:56:54 PM
Then you both danced, like Roy Williams wobbling into the lockerroom
9/19/2026 10:04:50 PM
I was talking shit to a UNC fan in the comments of an NC State fan post on Facebook.He decided to put an insult towards Duke in his reply, and then he got mad when I pointed out their rent free status in his head.After he just had to mention Duke, in a post about NC State.
9/20/2026 4:43:48 AM
4-0 looking good today.Big stretch of games coming up
9/26/2026 7:01:20 PM